Minor Forum Update

This update is all about you.

You can now navigate to your bookmarks from the top menu. This will hopefully further incentivize the feature’s use, without making that area of the site too busy-looking.

For new users, #unturned:announcements and #unturned-4:announcements are now set to the “watching first post” notification level by default.

When searching for tags, you will no longer only see just five of them at a time.

Topic lists can now be filtered by solved status. Topics that have been marked as “solved” will automatically close 7 days after the last reply.

User Locale

The site now supports mixed left-to-right and right-to-left text directions for your chosen user locale.

Discourse’s translations are a global community project managed through Transifex. If you want to help improve translations, make an account, ask for review rights to the Discourse localization project, and help flesh out the localizations in hopes of them eventually being accepted and updated.

11 Likes

this post is not very friendly to light theme users

5 Likes

(will resolve)

9 Likes

This update was never about me

6 Likes

I like the very subtle glow the Like button gets when you mouse over a post after you’ve liked it.

Seems good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

bruh

mate i want to look scary when writing how do i do that

1 Like