Moding/Modeling Competition

The only 4 I didn’t know were modders :ok_hand:

1 Like

this the only pepole who post thier work on the forum and u most not be that active in this forum thats why u didint know

I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen a lot more modders on here than just five. I’ve been working on a few projects of my own but there isn’t anything I can show off.

1 Like

i have invited many more (5-8) but they didnt respond and one guy refused

They’re work I suppose and no, that ain’t true.

False too and out of the 4 guys you posted models two just recently started posting messages on the forum again after a long inactive period.

Your first sentence just made me think that all the modders of the forum were the ones that participated.

what i meant is the only 4 i know of that are active and did my best and invited anyone who i suspected was .

Yeah then that

applies to you

ok bb (10char)

I would love an attack helicopter or a M977 HEMTT / M1120 LHS for the next competition … idk why tho

http://www.military-today.com/trucks/oshkosh_m1120_lhs.htm

http://www.military-today.com/trucks/hemtt.htm

1 Like

Hard to chose because they all look good.A better competition would be making an environment. Its more creative.

2 Likes

I want to see what you have done :smiley:

You’ll have to wait at least a few months then. Until then, pizza time.

:smiley: would be nice

Yes, plz show me what you habe done when you are ready :smiley: pizzaaaa :pizza:

I just learned how to paint the models in blender XD soo I could probably try to learn to make environments too :smiley: It feels like I learn quicly to do art on computers too :DD I like it :DD

1 Like

Make sure to switch between projects often so you don’t get burnt out.

1 Like

and make shure u dont listen to negative toxic kids on the internet that tell u to stop doing what ur doin !

3 Likes

Soooo true , i experienced that a lot .

1 Like

Anyway, can you try next time to make a HEMTT ? So we can transport all kind of goodies . You could make many variants, fuel tank , recovery vehicle or ammo / supply transport

@THEMAX94120 im working on some unturned short animation i make shure to put a hemtt in ther somehow!

1 Like