Monthly beats!

Oh my gosh I love FTL!!! Such a great game and I loved playing it when I was 10! (yeah i was very late to the party).
Gothy wothy (goth girl’s rise up!!!).
RainofPain is the cutest friend ever! :)))
Happi happi~! <3

1 Like

Getting really uncomfortable reading this 13yo posts

6 Likes

Not chill, cringe actually. Don’t ever replay to me, go back to Kiwifarms.

Yes. What ever happened to him? He didn’t use to talk like this as far as I recall…

1 Like

Awh~ You can flag me for something else if you want sweetheart! :))))
DW it is always fine to not be uncomfy wumfyy!! <3
If you can DM me why and help me knwo more hten yay! Happi happ~I!!! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I dont want to explain why to people on unturned for now but errr eek! ;PPP
I might if you keep it a secret but a lot of scawy things happened and now i feel safer and nicer being happi & positive1 :DDDD
Especially with such a sweet community as one with all of you in it! :)))

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to blacklist a user’s messages?

I mean this from the bottom of my heart, seek professional help. This doesn’t seem nautral King.

1 Like

Call me Queen sis~
And dw! I just need to convince me dad.
Like with not ordering fast food its going to take a few years but I think he’ll come around soon enough. Lets just hope him cancelling the last therapist trip didn’t make him go against the concept! :OOO
And I’m happi happi like htis for now! <3 happi! :DDD

1 Like

Gucci bucket hat, gucci bucket hat (brrr) yah, gucci bucket hat, gucci bucket hat (oomph) yah. Gucci bucket hat, gucci bucket hat (heh) yah, gucci bucket hat, gucci bucket hat (woo) wha.

2 Likes

commies cant have shit in russia

2 Likes

This song connects to me on a spiritual and emotional level. The first time I listened to it, I cried.

6 Likes

When you shared this song with me months ago, it changed my life. I was in a fragile emotional stare and it improved my mood from then on drastically. I think OP needs this song.

1 Like

Prior to discovering this track, my mind was a blank canvas. I insisted to myself and everyone around me that I was “happy,” but that was only because I wasn’t particularly in pain.

This song changed that.

I can now see and interpret the world in its full spectrum of beauty. I can see things for what they truly are. I can crawl out of the deepest valleys and pits that my mind may wander into. Because of this song, I can live.

Thank you, gucci bucket hat.

2 Likes

No, dear god no.
All of this screams “I need help”: Again I don’t mean to be a ■■■■ but I am genuinely concerned, this doesn’t seem like healthy coping.

1 Like

Eeeek~ I like that song!
Happi happi hat happi bucket hat woop! :))

bASs Is AWweSome!!!
Its really soothing once you turn the volume a bit :DDD
Happi songs! :sparkling_heart:

Submitting a few songs in around 4 days xP

1 Like

It’s been 1/3 since the announcement of this monthly themed beat-thread and I am astonished by the wonderful submissions we’ve gotten!
I’ve listened to them personally and they all seem so wonderful in their own beautiful way~!

:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Now~ Here’s a little drop from me for this third of the chill beat theme!! :)))

DW~! I did not choose this because of any issues~ DW! :DDD
I’m perfectly fine please dont be sad in fact stay happi~! I beg you ;_;
I like happi happi! Pretty pleaseee…? :pleading_face:

Now lets enjoy the chill beats and be happi! Eek!

Stay happi happi!

download (3)

1 Like

A bit late,
new beat-theme coming soon!
Hint:
download (1)

1 Like

yayyyyyyy!!! new beets

dmx died. i lost all motivation to listen to monthly beats.

1 Like