My Aircraft Suggestions

Hi There!
At the moment in Unturned 3.0 there aren’t that many vanilla aircraft! Most of them are in the Stem Workshop at the moment.
Here are my ideas for 4.X:
1st IDEA: A VTOL (Vertical Take Off & Landing) Plane or jet that has multiple weapons on it such as HMG guns on the side (Requires a team) and it is easily blown up while taking off from either Helipad or Runway but is practically invincible in the air and it is only vulnerable to explosives.

2nd IDEA: A mobile base that can stay in the air for 2 hours at a time (A bit like a skybase but it can move), a bit like a blimp but faster! And it can only be found at air military bases and it is extremely rare and it also needs a long runway to take off, but it is overpowered once it is in the air. You can also build in the cargo bay to customise it to your liking!

This is the end please share your views and like this post

Bye Bye!

Why not suggest an aircraft carrier that you can drive while you’re at it?

1 Like

If OP is even saying it’s overpowered, it shouldn’t even be included.

4 Likes

I wonder how many maps have those?
:thinking:

Russia, Hawaii, Germany and all the military bases from other maps have helipads.

Not helipads, airbases

Thanks for the like :slight_smile: Nice Idea

why do we need more planes and vehicles especially at Unturned 4.0’s current state?
I get that new guns and vehicles may be exciting but I think at the moment we need base gameplay mechanics and improvements rather than things that use the base gameplay.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to have those in the game but right now we don’t need it.

B r o k e n O P S u g g e s t i o n

2 Likes

Ayy thanks Harry Bo

Nobody is saying that the suggestion has to be implemented right now. It’s just a suggestion, for the future.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.