My boys can't be running around naked!

Or can they?

Nah.

I need to make more clothes for all of the zombie jobs. So far I have only covered three of the most popular jobs in the U S of A

1. PJ people as depicted to the left

2. Normal people as depicted to the right of the center

3. Cake chef people who make delicious cakes

Obviously there’s nothing wrong with a little naked boy action, but sometimes it’s a little bit fun to strut some fresh and hip threads.

But I can’t just make any normal garms, I need ideas for duds that are made of candy, (AND THAT ARE HIP) and I’m having a threader’s block. So please help me candify some threads for some other popular jobs. (Police woman, Grocery guy, mechanic, ETc) Please help me, if I don’t make the clothes then they take mine off.

Smell ya later, nerds.

7 Likes

encase you silly boys are wondering, Mutant candy people will be exclusive to megas. Don’t worry.

1 Like

it would be cool if the acid zombies spitted pink acid like soda or something, but that would require modding

That is impossible! I need help with making clothes! I need ideas for candy clothes!

what about a ballerina zombie with ballet outfit

I like this idea

or bellhop zombie like this, except pink and candy looking

Or a sailor outfit like on the Belgium map kinda, except light pink or baby blue

I always joked about armaros being a possible pedo but seems like we found the real pedo /s

Anyways good job at candy land

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.