Name bar

In unturned 1/3.0 you always had the name bar that showed Rep and your name and there was no way to get rid of it. I know nelsons main focus is not the RP community, but keep in mind it makes up a large portion of the community. I would be really nice for servers to be able to remove the bar or a system where only blue hammers can see it.

This is something that could be easily modded in and doesn’t require Nelson.

Could you give everyone out there a little guidance on how to do it?

the unturned rp community shouldnt exist
it doesnt exist

What? never heard of it
Don’t know what you’re talking about

1 Like

I have never heard of this as a thing and I know alot of the top plugin people

I assume you are joking? and if you arent it makes up a very large part of the communtiy from lighter MRP/SRP to City life

You haven’t heard of it because nobody is trying to set up Unturned II role-play servers yet.

(btw Froggo knows alot of the curated content people)

5 Likes

I know who he is. I am not doubting what he knows, I am just saying I have played alot of servers with very well respected coders and none of them have said so much as a peep about turning off your name tag

There aren’t name tags in-game yet. Your name doesn’t even show up in the text chat. Just give it some time.

7 Likes

@Andrew_soap_Biggs To clarify, you posted this as a suggestion for Unturned II, not Unturned. There’s a difference in terms of what can and cannot be done depending on the game you meant. The responses are assuming you meant Unturned II.

I would assume that the people you’ve spoken to prior to making this post (the “top plugin people”) would be assuming you’re not referring to Unturned II.

9 Likes

why not just buy no name granola bars

1 Like

No name brand unturned image

you have a good point

who are these “top plugin people” you speak of

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.