1 Like

8 Likes

fuck i killed melson

2 Likes

I would love some updates but let him take his time

1 Like

pls its been too long my veins need that juicy content pls

1 Like

Beggars cant be choosers. Wait and give Nelson some time. For all we know, he could be having family/business/friendship/home issues

3 Likes

In addition to being working on game evolutions, eating, going out, taking a break is a human not a machine.

2 Likes

Most recently, I’ve been enhancing the inventory 3D previews: working on making it so that you can click on an individual item in the view to start dragging it, for example if you want to quickly take the scope off your gun you could drag it off the 3D preview of your character. :slight_smile:

32 Likes

That could be really useful, hopefully we can get something like that for ammo as well. I hate needing to equip bows just to remove their arrows in 3.x

3 Likes

alright. that sound epic and pretty useful too, but um, here’s an idea: if you have a dragonfang, and 8 glues, and for some reason you want to replace them, instead of changing their spots in the inventory one by one, you could drag the dragonfang on 2x4 glues and you could replace them fastly

this is either probably already planned or no one is going to understand what am i talking about

so yeah, wait for the next devlog, guys

3 Likes

Patience son.

1 Like

you can strip them c:

1 Like

CUBEWORLD BASICALLY

3 Likes

thanks a lot for leting us know

1 Like

Inventory development can only mean one thing…

A combat demo? I mean, from what I’ve seen the content is there.

dont click

something something mac demo and offbrand hoodie

4 Likes