New Locations, New Ideas! Colorado Blog #2

Welcome Back!
So it’s been about a week since the first blog, and I’ve made a lot of progress so far. Mostly it’s been finalizing locations and brainstorming ideas on how to make the map pretty cool, which includes my first bit of custom content for the map! Thanks to @kvc.6 for the help with setting stuff up

Colorado Flag Atop Pikes Peak

I’ve also been experimenting with what to do with the military base, and how to make it better. Right now it’s fairly basic with not a whole lot going on. What do you guys think? Should I make it more interesting or should I leave it be?
Cheyenne Military Base

Recommended from Colorado Blog #1.5 on what I should do with some blank areas of the map, I decided to put in a forestry ranch. Right now it has placeholder trees, but when I eventually get custom trees it will look better (hopefully!)
Forestry Ranch

Over the week I had also set up a Colorado Dev Trello to organize my ideas in all one place. If you want to see what might make it’s way to the map, well you should head over there! I have plenty more things brewing in my head, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them below.

I’m hoping to have all locations finalized by next week, that way detailing can start and I can really start grinding out this project. Anyway thanks for reading!

12 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

I’ve played through all of your maps before and to me this will be by far your best one yet. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

American flag needs to be higher than the Colorado flag.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.