Not even bill nye could solve this mystery

hey, you dropped this:

9 Likes

Considering black holes are planet Eaters, (or just consume Dark Matter)
We can assume that the mass is coming from the planets (or dark matter)
Now iā€™m gonna sound crazy here, but the planets particles could (or are) being destroyed.
As such, a Blackhole has zero volume, but gains mass from the planets

@FlodotelitoKifo shutup it takes time to come up with these theories and shit

1 Like

why are you telling me to shut up? I did nothing I swear

1 Like

Its actually crazy rare for a blackhole to swallow anything large up, they usually just chill for trillions of years. Also its more so density that makes blackholes all sucky, not so much its mass. Other than that you are on the nose. Fun fact: If our sun turned into a blackhole the only bad thing that would happen would be the lack of light.

1 Like

We will continue the fight until the break of dawn. The dawn of a new era where 3rd person no longer dominates.

1 Like

ok whitey :sunglasses:

7 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

I mean, rain, buddy, Iā€™m sorry, but pond and flodo just brought up a REALLY good point thereā€¦Iā€™m sorry man, but I just dont think you can recover from thatā€¦Likeā€¦there just isnt any possible rebuttal that I can imagineā€¦now, this is just my two cents, but from my honest point of view, I would have to say, with my whole heart, that your career in the unturned community might be overā€¦likeā€¦broā€¦you got exposed for being a mayo skinā€¦Iā€™m sorry sweetie but, youā€™re cancelled.

5 Likes

rain you can win this war by leaving the forums

5 Likes

well theyā€™re might be other options than leaving the forum

like accepting that this is a shite meme

fine not the laws of physics, but they definitely break time in some way or another.

Psstā€¦You cant break time because its just another physical plane like width height and length. When something gets closer to a blackhole its not breaking time, it just gets ā€œlongerā€ timewise.

bah, most of my knowledge comes from science classes up to 10th grade, and this channel.

Btw, you should watch their videos, theyā€™re pretty neat.

I havenā€™t watched those and I wont, they are for soyboys.

2 Likes

BAh, you disgrace. you will be hated forever.

by me anyways.

Thereā€™s a lot of misinformation on all sides of this debate but I donā€™t feel like covering them all. (Pulp however is by far the most correct)

To be entirely fair to AJ though, I also watch Kurzegagt. Itā€™s great at explaining complicated things to people who arenā€™t very familiar with the typical background information and the animation quality is outstanding.

2 Likes

Respect

hahaha wtf am I saying XD

i was talking to pesky, not op

mfw my face when

me when i see a meme about 3rd person

5 Likes