Not even bill nye could solve this mystery

You too are a normie.

2 Likes

Black Holes don’t break time at all
its actually physically impossible to break time (either from going forward, backward, in the middle, stopping etc)
Actually, i think the only theory of time travel we have is wormholes
but those are just theory’s and they don’t exist unfortunately
maybe, who knows :wink:

as for kurzgesagt,
i can safely and positively say,
i watch him as well
where most of my astronomy knowledge is from

You can still probably change the past due to QM though.

Soyboy

you sure about that?

yea
they don’t exist
they’re just a Theory
Google: Wormholes
Besides,
there isn’t any video or photo proof of a wormhole exsisting
and if they did, we would’ve already had a research mission beginning
or even, possibly in the middle of it

yes, but that doesnt mean they dont exist, or havent existed at some point (as technically, they close over time)

yea,
but they would prolly last for around

Prediction: 100 million years or maybe 1 trillion

no, they close pretty quickly, specially with stuff traveling through them.

mphm fair enough

You cant really make assumptions like that about something that has never been seen before/doesn’t exist, and you also cant predict how old they are if you don’t know how they form.

2 Likes

bro… that’s kinda cringe bro…

2 Likes

for your information, I have learned (and heard) that from multiple people.

Some of them science teachers, others are college students studying them.

For your information it’s a loose theory that hasn’t been discovered and doesn’t have any tangible proof that it happens. It’s not a theory, because it’s not experimentable, and it’s not a law, because you can’t describe anything that doesn’t exist.

1 Like

wheres your proof that it doesnt exist though?

It being a theory
Theres your proof

And where’s your proof it exists aj?

Lol ok big brain. Are you an atheist? Because if you are think about this one for a second

1 Like

When the meme is so bad that it turned comments into Ted-talks.

Besides. You guys are going to work at Big J anyways. So what’s the point?

The reason I’m arguing at all is because you guys keep blatantly saying “it doesn’t exist”

You guys tell me I need proof, while you guys assume it doesn’t exist because we only have theories.

Just because we haven’t seen E=MC2 ourselves doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, right?

WARNING: GHJ’s FUCKING PISSED

You (and everyone else in this thread) have finally managed to aggravate my scientific side, and we’re already on a massive tangent, so I’m gonna have some real fucking fun with this one.

How ironic that what you’re implying is the incorrect way to think is actually one of the most fundamental rules of science; the burden of proof. If you attempt to make the claim, you first must prove it for the claim to be considered valid. Not making the claim while absolutely devoid of justification, and going “nobody disproved me? I must be correct!”

I also cba to point out all the other completely unproven statements you (and pesky too) posted in this thread thus far. But if I have to I’ll make a really long-ass comment about it nobody wants to see.

I’m also pretty irritated already as of posting this from doing 7 hours of non-stop calculus.

2 Likes