Now that night vision always has fog

Saying that “just because something is rare doesn’t make it balanced!!” doesn’t mean anything either.
Sure server admins or whatever can cheat it in, but they’re server admins. Creative servers are unbalanced, because that’s the point of creative servers, you can spawn op shit in.

And nightvision goggles suck because they glow bright green, so you will be shot whenever you try and use them even without the fog.

Making rare items shittier doesn’t make the game more immersive, or balanced, or whatever.
And something being “realistic” can also hinder gameplay. Automatic rocket launchers are realistic. Intercontinental nuclear ballistic missiles are realistic. It doesn’t mean anything.

I’d honestly like it if they didn’t glow, but instead looked distorted and limited field of view instead. That I would honestly be fine with and it would even be kind of cool maybe.

But the game honestly sucks now and situations where the goggles could be used are basically nonexistent, because balanced servers don’t exist anymore, no more vanilla survival that people actually play, only servers where people can spawn in whatever they want with op kits.
So basically there’s not even any point making things more “balanced” with the current state of the game.

If everyone is using op kits and spawning in miniguns or whatever, who are these things supposed to be nerfed for? Most “hardcore” players have actually stopped playing the game.

1 Like

This is pretty much what I thought, everything I thought that could be added or was added was balanced because it scales with rarity. This definitely has limits, like I said but man you worded it pretty well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.