Option to disable attachment durability

We had the option to disable durability for weapons/tools for quite a while, but we don’t have the ability to disable attachment durability, why not have it?

You raise a good point.

This should honestly have been made a config option, even if off by default.

I thought it was intentional that arrows and muzzle attachments still lose durability even when durability is set to not reduce. Why would it be necessary to have a setting to make arrows OP?

It wouldn’t, i think this sort of option shouldn’t effect arrows, just the barrel attachments.

Just so you can run around in your pvp server with a suppressor and not have zombies sneak up on you? Or be the guy on the hill with a flash hider and no one can find you?

In all honesty it should have been an option, but it just helps toxic “tacticool” people who want a suppressor on there gun without have to change it.

It is so stupid on why this isn’t an option yet. There are hundreds of mods with suppressors and flash hiders that have no durability. Yet the vanilla ones don’t last more then a mag or two. I have yet to see someone complain about unlimited durability to be OP on servers with modded muzzles.