Pa-Chan's Modded Map Teaser

4 Likes

Did you only put deadzones and make the sky green?

You should have made the trees dead, walls destroyed, ect?

3 Likes

@Aj_Gaming No changes to vanilla environment, i don’t know how to use the devkit or what ever I should use for that. I made the world into a deadzone w/ a few spawning points, like the Limestone Quarry.

1 Like

Couldn’t you change stuff using the normal editor? Or is devkit stuff not compatible with legacy?

1 Like

@Aj_Gaming I tried, undoes everything when reloading. Not sure what to do.

1 Like

Hmmmmm… Did you remember to save? And did you make it a separate file rather than editing the normal Germany file?

1 Like

@Aj_Gaming We can talk in my Discord server: https://discord.gg/DEtyWR4

1 Like

Ah, so that’s what the gun was. I kept thinking it was some kind of shotgun but then I realized that it was a China Lake.

1 Like

@RedCo It’s a Merican launcher, not Chinese. Made in the US, but called the ‘China Lake 40mm Grenade Launcher’…how?

1 Like

I’m aware it’s an American grenade launcher, but it was developed in the China Lake weapons research facility, hence why it’s known as the “China Lake.”

1 Like

Doesn’t Hsi-Ku overlap with More Farming Mod?

1 Like

and you wanna know the best part?
my frames go down even more!

1 Like

@NSTM Hsi-Ku is 38000 - 48160. More Farming is 42000 - 49130. The only conflicts is the guitar IDs, and I haven’t implemented the guitar IDs in this mod.

1 Like

@Pesticide That’s cute.

3 Likes

wait if germany is 10 fps, and you added mods and deadzones and who knows what else ,does that means that you made 1 fps germany ? Im going to try your map later.

1 Like

Hey can i copy you re home work ? yeah sure…

1 Like

@Cryptogram stop liking my posts or I will find you and murder you.

1 Like

Is that a threat against my well being?

I’m threatening your soul

1 Like

Flagged!!!