Parkour in unturned ll

why not scramble into objects in unturned ll, for example, when you have health problems and a crowd of zombies is running at you, you can climb some hill on which no one can reach you or climb a pole and climb onto a pole and it’s most likely that climbing a pillar to climb a building is not so necessary in the game, but why not, but it’s not so simple to climb on something you need to pump skill

1 Like

I don’t think parkour would fit into Unturned, as Unturned cities are not very dense, unlike the city of Dying Light, which is extremely dense and full of parts that allow the player to climb and jump.
However, I still believe that the player should be able to climb some things, such as walls (to jump them) or boxes (to climb on top of them), but a parkour system more advanced than this does not works very well at Unturned.

1 Like

Yes, I think that all the same, parkour will not fit into the game, but still it would be nice to climb any objects

1 Like

Don’t think it would work well in this game

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.