Phones?

Uh oh the people running the telephone network are now zombies
NO CONNECTION
for reals this is too op

But private text chat would be coolio

Since we already have walkie talkies, maybe add a pager of some sort?

2 Likes

Seems interesting, here’s my idea about it:
Pagers are similar to the walkie talkies I mentioned earlier but instead of voice chat it uses text chat and is more secure since players around them don’t hear what you say unless they have pagers with the same frequency.
And if the walkie talkies are going to be added it would be interesting to see if there are different types such as military, civilian, or police versions with different ‘stats’ and specialities.

These ideas may need rethinking & reworking. Let me know what ya’ll think
(I actually don’t know how pagers work)

Oof, necropost 2 :v

Look, man. If you know it’s a necropost when you post it, then don’t post it. Being self aware about it isn’t a get out of jail free card.

1 Like

Oi m8 chill, go get a drink or something because that ain’t the main topic. (Radios aren’t the main topic either, but it makes more sense for a survival game)

“Is the importance placed on content or context?”

…What?

(ten character limit)

1 Like

I don’t suppose necroposting is much of a problem as long as the post stays true to the topic discussed right?

No. That’s not even an unspoken rule of the forum, necroposting in general is not really liked around here.

1 Like

though it is usually fine if it adds ideas.
well from the site mods perspective anyways.

Source?

(word limit)

the mods usually say necroposting is alright as long as it adds valid ideas tot he discussion/

also I could go and find a million sources fer ya but im too tired rn

i had been joking about necroposting not being a thing in posts that add ideas. since you and someone else constantly said to not necropost to people who added ideas. I just took it a bit to far. also, really? What was it, taking a picture to gloat that you got me banned?
Bah I need to stop getting so angry. Or maybe it’s because the fact that I literally check the forum every day and not being able to read stuff drove me insane. Alright w ell bye. I need to chill of so I don’t getting silenced again. I really don’t care if you taunt me for what I just said.

Just FYI, Aj is right and the posts are fine as long as they add to the discussion and it’s not some meaningless post.

I will not tolerate someone taking justice into their own hands and telling someone when they can and cannot post.

If you’re ‘annoyed’ by a necropost, ignore it. If it’s spam, flag it for Staff to remove it.

Pretty sure I’ve told you once or twice before @anon95004049. I can only tell you so many times.

3 Likes

Huh, alright.

also yeah this is the second time

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.