Planes when collide with objects

so basically when your plane wing collides with a building the wing should come off and your plane should crash.

OR

we can keep it like 3.0 your plane wing hits a tree your whole plane hooks onto the tree and flys up.

have you ever notice most of these posts start with "so basically’

AnYwAy should plane ONLY be destructible when a certain part is hit?

Im tired idk if this is even makes sense

11 Likes

YOU’VE GOT A HOLE IN YOUR RIGHT WING!

Anyways it’s a good idea.

8 Likes

do not stand near the bomb

1 Like

I would really like if you could lose a wing and not explode or have that stupid bug where you fly up when colliding .

1 Like

I think the left and right wings, propellers (if applicable), landing gear, and tail should all be able to be damaged, with all wings and propellers being able to be removed, either manually or by hitting things with the plane.

why not make options so you can have funky 3.0 plane physics or realistic hole in your right wing!

1 Like

more key objects i think would be landing gear and control surfaces as well that could be damaged.

I don’t think you can just have two different physics options for the same thing…

1 Like

Ahum,
Left wing destroyed.

In all seriousness, I would like to see this kinda stuff.

Actually it may be possible . Remember you can only have 1 physic setting at a time.Some games do It very well.

I don’t know what any of that means.

1 Like

Allow configuring as much as possible, but not fundamentally different options like the forward/deferred rendering option in 3 which is a nightmare to maintain.

I’m pretty sure that having two physics systems in the game would go against that principle, but then again, if one of the settings is intentionally broken physics, it might not be too difficult to maintain.

1 Like

yeah. I think it will be more like “funky physics” mode with 3.0 physics ^^. it will also help servers and computers to handle large amount of vehicle I think.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.