Precision Mode Commands For Laptops

The current way to go into precision is blocked by F1 for being Mute F2 for being lower volume. Could you can it to Ben computer friendly??

If your laptop is moderately recent, it should have a button near Ctrl and Alt called ‘Fn’ for Function, and/or there may be a key in the uppermost left or righthand corner with a little lock. You should be able to toggle between laptop auxiliary control keys and F1-12 working as normally.

I have an old HP Pavillion 15 that I used to play Unturned on, and it has the Fn key.

1 Like

I know but I mean for older laptops

If your laptop is old enough that it doesn’t even have an Fn key, I’m not sure it’s a device you should be gaming on in the first place. That being said, it’s a bit of a bizarre expectation, but you may be able to find a workaround via keybinds.

As it stands, Unturned is primarily oriented towards desktops and somewhat recent laptops.

Your laptop must be over 30 years old or is cheap/fraudulent if it doesn’t have an Fn key, or you have Mac that has a different key for it. I’m highly sure the manufacturer would have some sort of keybind if it included f1-12 with alternate functions

Would be nice if you could somehow take a picture of your keyboard, but otherwise I don’t think anyone can help you.

3 Likes

Thank you as a friend of mine had this problem and is not in the forum

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.