Profile Pictures

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the end there looks almost like it’s supposed to read “NarcolepticHound,” almost as if it’s not supposed to be your pfp.

If someone makes me fan art, I’m not going to forget who made it. And if I do that’s why I name the files. I’ve used both as a pfp.

The one that reads (Domo) at the end is also technically fan art, but there’s a longer story behind that one. The one by Narco is from The Almighty RPG.

I’ve used the Evil Overload, Unknown B, Unknown C, and RealOmega fan art as my pfp on this forum, at some point. I’ve actually used a lot of these as my pfp here, but those have been exclusively used on this site.

4 Likes

But where’s greyfang

1 Like

When I was screencapping all of them, I couldn’t remember if I used this one as a pfp anywhere, so I decided to crop it out (you can see it near Unknown B, if you go up and to the left).

It’s the real OG pixel art. <3

2 Likes

use it, I dare you.

1 Like

thats a lot of censorship… What are you hiding molt?

Dafaq? You look beautiful!
Screenshot_20190303-021712_Chrome

3 Likes

Being a community staff is definitely not a huge stress. Look at me, I am 17 and I am doing fine!

heres every single heccin picture over the course of a year
cuteee
32tsva28xxu11

wooooo
RoCkEt%20mOd
stuff

heyyy
51513bc

hahayeet

unfffknown

2 Likes

old one vs new one
yes i just posted a default forum pfp

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.