Question about character appearance

In Unturned II, are there going to be unnatural skin and hair colors (blue, neon colors, purple) or are we no longer going to have bush people running around the maps while barely being visible?

1 Like

If it’s in Unturned 3.x, then it’s likely to be in Unturned II

4 Likes

I would not be so sure about that

2 Likes

I’d love if they were kept, it lets players be more unique with their characters.

For me the bush race was just a minor annoyance. If you think about it, even if you could only choose natural skin colours, the darker tones are overall less visible so some would still say “”"“it’s unfair”"""

3 Likes

Cosmetics and skins for UII are already seeing huge changes to be far less immersion breaking, so I’d predict that only realistic skin colors will be available in UII.

8 Likes

I personally would like to see all kinds of different hair color, however I dont think you should be able to have a pink skincolor or even worse… green. I think Unturned 3’s default skincolors are pretty good.

3 Likes

I think there should be “skin tone” instead of color selection for skin, but hair should be anything you want.

5 Likes

Why not turn on a separate setting that limits the choice of skin tone on a particular server?)

1 Like

That would probably never happen, since you would have to allow servers to modify player data.

Player data is already saved to the server though (with your inventory, position, reputation, etc.). In this case, you’d just be making a new character per server, rather than having character slots on the main menu.

Most games like Unturned handle characters per-server. It’s not an unlikely thing.

Probably a range of lego guy yellow-natural skin tones.

1 Like

I would love to have unnatural colors the game.
I don’t mean that i want neon green skin or anything like that in the game… I mean that I would like to see in the game something like dying your hair so that if you want to have bright blue hair you can, and that you can paint your skin green in the game if you want to be a bushman (temporarily the paint would wear of after some time…)
But I don’t want unnatural skincolors or haircolors in the character customisation menu… it takes the realism away from the game and makes it less like an survival game, and what I’ve been told nelson wants unturned to be an survival game.
And me too :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to Yukon/Hawaii/Greece

1 Like

I hope nelson yellow is an option

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:7

Thank you good sir :smiley:

At night, I find dark tones better no matter the map. Also, they don’t emmit as much bloom. So that’s why they come off as superior to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.