Queue Position: #1. Help, please

So i was trying to join on a random server in another day, when i crossed with this problem. I’m not loading and got stuck on this thing. I tried to join on a different server. Well, same thing happened. I did a looot of things:

Changed my screen resolution.
Disabled full-screen mode.
Lowered graphic settings.
Uninstalled and installed the game.
Uninstalled and installed whole Steam launcher.

And I just give up now. Really. I surfed almost everything, nothing helped. Hope you understand me and my (maybe) bad English, bud i need your help. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

This is a connection issue. What’s happening is that you’ve been disconnected in game before you game has actually loaded.

If your cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen, press ESC and you’ll be able to click the cancel option on the queue.

Unfortunately, other than repeating this until it works, there’s really no other solution. Hope this helps.

The thing is, my cursor isn’t stuck in the middle of screen. I can easily move him around and click Cancel in the bottom right corner.

About connection issue. Can it be a problem if I have, for example, 6GB of RAM? I think not, because before that I could with no excuses play on different servers, wrote it already, but have to mention.

Other than that - thanks. Hope this will help.

1 Like

RAM has absolutely nothing to do with your problem. This is purely a connection issue, as in your internet is the issue, not the computer.

Will try to somehow solve this problem. Thanks.

No problem.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.