Rare video of nelson spotted on chinese website

Sure, China has its dark spots but I don’t see how that is going to affect a game.

You really are a pessimist, aren’t you?

It’s also important to note that Tencent does not have the best track record when it comes to developers, the most egregious example being that they practically own Epic games and spy on people through the launcher.

3 Likes

My initial statement was what I seriously meant, that copypasta is just the thing that dumb redditors posted a ton when Tencent invested in reddit, I was just memeing. I could care less that a chinese company may or may not be spying on me, especially when hundreds of US companies are already doing the same.

4 Likes

yes no what the fuck uh yes

Regarding some concerns, note that I still have completely autonomy and 100% control / ownership of Unturned, this is a separate Chinese version intended to offer an improved localized experience with translations and everything, however the Canadian version will still be available in China on Steam forever.

15 Likes

That’s good to hear! Would the localization from the Tencent version be able to be applied for the official version?

I think we need a Nelson manhua immediately

1 Like

just don’t put Japanese anime into this please :man_facepalming:

lets do a poll about anime

• I love anime
  • I hate anime

0 voters

the duality of man

3 Likes

VOTE, OR i wIll KILL you In YoUR SLEep

plus: ANIME SUCKS

four score and seven years ago, life was simpler
now its just a shitshow and a half

• I voted in the previous poll
  • I didn’t vote in the previous poll

0 voters

You see, gents, anime is simply a form of art. Love it or hate it, it is beautiful nonetheless.

western animation would be much better if we didn’t have so many fuCKING IDIOTS ANIMATING LOW QUALITY SHOWS IN DIPSHIT-TROPOLIS

spiderverse was good

5 Likes

hell yea it was good
first time i actually saw something without it being injected with sjw-ism

I think that’s the biggest problem with western animation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.