Reqirements

What will the future requiremnts be fer U2 and will they ever be 250 or below @SDGNelson

2 Likes

250 what ?

1 Like

Current requirements are 1000 hours if I remember correctly, which should be attainable for most dedicated players thus far. I could personally see the requirements being lowered once again, but not for a while. Not sure this is something pinging Nelson over, as it’s a bit of an unwritten rule to try and not needlessly grab his attention when Molt and Yarrrr could far better help you.

5 Likes

Hours my bad

1 Like

Okay thank you

1 Like

The developer aims to get it as low as possible over time (100 was ‘Promised’, but this may change). At the moment it’s 1250 hours, and you should expect it to go down to 1000 or so later.

Though it doesn’t always mean it lowers after several updates. It decreases the more progress has been done to the game (or if he felt like giving more access). He could put in 10 updates and it hasn’t been lowered yet, or 4 big updates lead to a reduction

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.