Roast each other

You’re a filthy elitist who doesn’t deserve to be on here
boom, destroyed.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 8 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

Its sorta hypocritical to blame others for low-effort content when you entire history is low-effort :sunglasses:

boom, devastated.

GHJ is a total nerd who gets confused and accidentally writes 9 paragraph MLA format essays instead of suggestions. He also may or may not have a genderbent selfcest waifu

Yarrrr is just Molt but better in every way possible. Plus he won’t ghost me on possible meetups cough cough

Danaby likes to pretend that he’s funny, but we all know deep down that he actually is funny, it’s just that nobody says anything because it’s more fun to make him try to keep the act up.

Pork needs to stop buying anthropomorphic tank waifu dakimakuras.

4 Likes

danaby2 is hiding person trauma

3 Likes

@A7hmed9870

I set Google translate to detect language, and it said that you're speaking Carpat NPC.

but seriously, what were you trying to say?

Are you sure about that ?
:joy::joy: (i don’t mean disrespect seriously)
I was trying to tell him that to at least welcome to the new member to the forums

@Owl, more like fowl

Yeah but spamming political videos, posts and other nonsense media to put your own views on a table is also pretty low-effort so… Get invalidated.

2 Likes

o shit wassup my man i haven’t seen u in ages

1 Like

wanna here somethin else funny

he wanted to boycott discord

if i found the reddit post i would share it

Oh i know, there’s all sorts of things you can dig up on this guy and roast him for.
(Literally shit tons of stuff)
but that’s going to be a mess of like endless arguing and this is for fun
plus this is kinda ironic anyways, right?

no i want real roasts

im gonna roast you real quick

weebs are dweebs

and for the rest of you, i got a disstrack cookin up real nice and tender for any1 tryna bring up any beef

now I feel offended

1 Like

bruh ur diss track is gonna come out years after unturned 2 is released, that is if the game ever releases

1 Like

nah dude this is a new disstrack that last disstrack flopped

still never gon come out just look at how the reg podcast went

Less disstracks more pure leaf

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.