Saint Pete's Island, from now On I will post pictures as for what im doing at the moment

Heres a map Ive been working on. I need some ideas and feedback on it. Its better than the Images look okay? Ive just spent more time working on the map then trying to make the images look good. tell me what you think!! … maybe I should just use the map from ingame like the UK and Ireland map… I dunno
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1099693970

hmm I just noticed that it has 122 views, 25 subs, and 5 favorites… huh

(btw thats a image from the map MONTHS AGO. when I only just started on it. you can find that hospital with a full town around it. I wonder… have I put too many semis in this? XD well also its not modded anymore so yeah, I was just showing what it looked like with some objects from some mod, cant remember the name so yeah xd)

heres some more images.

btw this one is suppossed to be a portal of sorts

Hey the hospital from the first image :smiley:

![Capture8|690x423]
Supposed to be a mri of sorts, if this is the correct image xd
(upload://tNL7cRaPgBlwsPaZnLh5NotDAQ8.jpg)
and lastly the bulky waterfall that I hate but have done too much work on to fins away to make it look more realistic. xd so I’ll just keep it
and no this isnt all there is, theres a ton more of stuff.

im Brilliant

One of these underwater, the other on land… Im weird arent i xd

Newspaper:1
Semi:0

This is a graveyard… just because of the death that happened here, both in the maps story and me dying from zombies while testing. Thats all for tonight Folks, I’ll probably post more tomorrow
Okay its tomorrow heres a image to satisfy yall ( first of all, this wouldnt update then, im only able to do it now

Finally doing some major work on the other major town on the map. Still got a ton to do but I would say the map is about… 75% done? give or take. Oh btw, I would advise havinga decent pc for this map, it has a TON of objects around the place, just warning you.

If you guys dont know, this is a Island set up for survival against the zombies… Heh as you can tell, it didnt work, but more about that later, this is a place where they bring ships to salvage if they drift close enough to the Island, they get materials and food etc from the ships.

The Military clearing out a Cruise Liner to be salvaged, but they obviously failed. Which is because they didnt have back up because they were sent to contain the infection from spreading from the Airport, (Which is on the other side of the Island from here. Oh btw there are several Islands, the largest Island Is named Saint Pete’s Island. Or I could name it Saint Pete’s Islands, Let me know

3 Likes

Oh btw, provide feedback either here or on the map… maybe I should attach a image… Meh

o0h one more thing, there are no mods what so ever on the current version of the map, so all of this except the really old image are done in vanilla.

anyone notice the TWD Easter egg?

Ehm Dale’s camping car at Green’s family farm ?

1 Like

yesh :3 that is what it is

tho I haven’t named the farm that. tbh I haven’t really named much places.

also its dale RV, not camping car XD

Idk but every i see RV , i say Retarded Vehicle …
I’m a jerk XD

lol MEH FILLER TEXT HERE

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.