Should I take over the entire subreddit mod team

Unturned reddit is still unclaimed territory to my dictatorship so I wanna sack its deadbeat leaders and take it all for myself.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Note

There’s a 1% chance that I would actually do it.

20 Likes

the yarrrr empire expands

2 Likes

@ItzEdInYourBed Sack the pirate before he sullies your names.

1 Like

delete the subreddit

20 Likes

weakimage

reddit

he be no man’s land

@MoltonMontro , Halp. Don’t let Yarrrr take over.

9 Likes

well hello there

Next time you won’t be seen for another 2 years without a trace

7 Likes

Why anyone would want it is beoynd me

Rememeber is 1939 , now.

2 Likes

i ffeel like i belong with the “random persons that i dont know”

this is no better than those newbie shitposts.

I honestly think yarrr single-handedly could and would moderate the unturned subreddit in a far better capacity than the current team is. However, I can understand that yarrr would likely not want the psychological damage that one would receive from moderating the subreddit so I would understand if he did not want to do this.

3 Likes

Moderating any subreddit

haha no

I hate Molton more than ever now.

Yarrrr about to turn belgium into a glorified speed bump

Where was your comment when I was moderating Steam

4 Likes

Yes.
You, Yarrrr, have a dream.

ALL HAIL YARRRR Our leader

r/Unturned has always been a mess. Current ones are awful and don’t have the subreddit’s best interests in mind. And it’s had a history of having bad moderators. Look at r/unturnedgame, a backup subreddit designed for the main purpose of leaving r/Unturned in the hopes to catch the moderator’s attentions and make them fix things (which did it’s purpose very well). I’m even moderator there

The moderators at r/Unturned at some point literally banned memes. Not even a megathread for them was allowed. They were just flatout banned, whether low effort or not.

They also never really… enforced rules, and banned anyone who called them out on unacceptable actions. I recall making a strawpoll post about allowing memes on the subreddit and got threatened with a ban in PM’s by one of the mods.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.