Singeplayer Campaign Dribs and Drabbles

A bunch of random ideas for a singeplayer campaign that my sleep-deprived brain tossed together and called it a day.

• The player is already infected, and the main objective is simply to find a cure.
  • The existence of the cure is only to provide false hope to the player, however, and the player is supposed to either die to succumb to the infection.
  • The campaign takes place in the early stages of an outbreak, within a quarantine zone.
  • As the infection progresses into the more advanced stages, the player is able to gain abilities from the Turned they kill.
  • However, the more they use these abilities, the more drain there is on their sanity.
  • Two endings, the player can either choose to blindly pursue the cure and as a result breach the qurantine zone, spreading the infection further, or to recognize the truth, that there is no cure, and either commit suicide or accept their fate.

This has to be the most low-effort suggestion I have ever made.

5 Likes

yes it is

1 Like

Still higher effort than many of the new posts in the forums tbh

4 Likes

Seems like an interesting story scenario setting, although it’s a pretty wild idea with the zombie powers.

but how did we end up naked in the middle of nowhere

4 Likes

Military operative, similar to the Bravo Teams in U3, who were sent in advance to contain the infection but likely either all got eaten or infected.

Reminds me of Halo Chronicles (the project that eventually led to District 9 and Halo ODST)

Do you remember this thread?

1 Like

Bro, the real question is… why don’t we have private parts???

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.