Sleep anywhere

In unturned II it will be possible to sleep ,on servers if all the players are sleeping it will automatically dawn, something I’ve been thinking about is being able to sleep anywhere without needing a bed or sleeping bag, however would only be possible to mark a new spawning point sleeping in a bed or sleeping bag.
Sleeping anywhere only recovers a little stamina and makes the day dawn, sleeping in a bed recovered much more stamina.

2 Likes

In this part “Sleeping anywhere only recovers a little stamina and makes the day dawn, sleeping in a bed recovered much more stamina.” u are talking about SINGLEPLAYER isn it? , i mean, if everyone sleeps it will dawn, thats ok, but what would be the purpouse of sleeping in the middle of a city if u CANT dawn, u will not gain stamina. it has no sense.

1 Like

This case is really more focused on singleplayer, in multiplayer this option could only make the day dawn if all the players were sleeping.
@AdrianWR

oh, and all of them would recover their stamina. thats nice i think, low chances too happen on a public server but its would be nice to have that implemented.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.