So, I need help

Hello all, it’s me Loz.

After about 1 whole year (or 2 idk lmao.) of dying., I… Well, “We” finally came up with an idea to added 1 “Fursuit” into Unturned’s steam workshop at April 1st this year. (No I’m not a furry I just want people to suffer.)

The problem is, we need idea. Since’s my idea of a “Bee-fursuit” probably ain’t gonna fly. So you guys can just tell us your thoughts (or nightmare) and we’ll choose the best one and try making it a reality.

It doesn’t have to be a “fursuit-fursuit”, just about any “mascot-looking-costume” would do TBH.

rawr

P.S. If we haven’t come up with any conclusion at 20th, we’ll make a “50 Shades of Grey Dungeon torture set from Lego city” with 1 random r/yiffinhell Fursuit I came across to go along with. :ok_hand::weary: :point_right:

2 Likes

Bruh⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Why can’t i dress up as sans in unturned?

ok what could it be

theirs gonna be a 10-51 and a 10-63 in about 10 seconds

2 Likes

6 Likes

danaby2 fursuit
unturned stockpile cosmetic

Danamatic

> finally came up with an idea to added 1 “Fursuit” into Unturned’s steam workshop

1 Like

I think I recall there being a sans costume mod on the workshop

2 Likes

One more day into the conclusion, so far the suggestions have been… interesting.

As of now we’re going with “Danaby’s fursuit with diaper” but we might change that, or even added the “Torture set from lego city” into the mix and called it “Danaby’s fun set”.

May god have mercy on our soul if that’s the final conclusion.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.