Stasven Teaser #6

Bonus Image!

AS OF 3564-3-12 1545 GT, AN EMERGENCY BULLETIN [CLARIF: WARINT F̷̨̨̛̮̻̩̠͉̦͉̻͎̫͊̈̋̂̀Ȅ̷̢̪͚̰̬̤͔̯̙̝̮̰̼̾̌͑́N̶̦͖͚̰̑͒̃̈́̚Ṙ̵̡̛̯̝̹̖̠̲͓̙̞̼̗̊Ḭ̶̧̢͔̖̲̼͙͓̌̃̄̆R̸̩͛̓̄͜͜ 0139] IS IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING REGIONS:

-ALMAR [ASDARA, MOSVAN, EMIKO, LYENSI]
-OST [CHOTO M
ISAN, NEVELO, VARITEK]
-TEi know you can hear meLLORIN [SEN DORADO, ULMARIN]
-CENTAR [TAVRON, MARi know you can see meA
, VOLKAR]
-PARIN [XBIO 262 CAMPUS, CONZONE MX380]

AS OF 1545 GT, AN UNIDplease hear my words THEY know YOU can see this as it is and as it will beENTIFIED THREAT HAS BEGUN AN ASSAULT ON THE PREVIOUSLY NAMED REGIONS OF STASVEN.
A PLANETWIDE CIVIL EMERGENi am real and none of us are yet YOU are real and i am NOTCY HAS BEEN DECLARED, AND EXTRATERRË̸͖̭́S̵̨̃Ť̴͇̘͠R̶͍̬̔̀Ī̸̬̈Á̷̧͌L̴̰̀͑ ̶͉̪̓D̴̻̣́É̷̺̇F̶͔̿E̵͔͠N̵̞̄͝S̸̰̦̃Ę̴͗ ̸̹͓̂F̴͖̍Ȏ̷̢̦R̷̨̩̎CE PERSONNEL HAVE BEEN ALERTED TO THE SITUATION.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, PLEASE RE
do you see THEM or do THEY see YOUMAIN IN YOUR DWmy song is real and yet yours is more absoluteELLINGS. IF CA̸U̸G̷H̸T̴ ̷O̸U̷T̸S̷I̵D̷E̶,̴ ̵P̶R̸O̸C̴E̴E̷D̶ ̴T̵O̸ ̴T̵tell me how to singH̵E̴ ̸N̷E̸A̶R̸E̶S̸T̵ ̶C̴A̵V̵E̸R̸N̴ ̸O̷R̴ ̶A̶L̶C̷O̶V̸E̷.̷ AND REMAIN QUIET.
ONCE XDF PERSONNEL PROVIDE AN ALL CLEA
R MESSAGE, THIS EMERGENCY BULLETIN WILL BE LIFTE*D.

Ei know you’re thereND MESand so do THEYSAGE

– A fragmented emergency broadcast from the arrival of the Harmony on Stasven

Hoping that using Zalgo text doesn’t break anything. Shame it can’t be used with ingame notes, alongside other basic formatting like bold text and italics.

Anyway, we’ve been working on the final few bits of Unity 2017 upgrade work and bringing even more older assets up to speed. There’s nothing much there to note other than what’s being shown off here, unless you consider new gun sounds to be something of note.

22 Likes

Hell yeah. Amazing work, dude

1 Like

worlds first vehicle powered by lens flares

15 Likes

Is it gonna be curated?Nice work!

1 Like

Not curated, but a damn good workshop map.

4 Likes

so far it everything looks really good
especially that cube forest(?)

1 Like

where are the bee people?

2 Likes

Hey its pretty good!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.