Step Sounds

WARNING - Small suggestion.

I would like to make a longer suggestion, but for now I have no ideas that will allow me to make a long post.
But recently I was coming home from school talking to my longtime friend: Loneliness.
When suddenly, an idea came to me, for the unturned being Sounds on the Floor.

We all know that the sound of the footsteps changes depending on the surface the player is walking on. Basically my suggestion would be to add sounds according to the shoe the player is wearing.
Unlike Unturned 3.0, in unturned II we will have shoes, so the sound will vary depending on the shoe the player is wearing and the surface he is walking on.

What adds to the gameplay?
Basically nothing, it would just be a detail that would make the game more immersive and beautiful sound.

10 Likes

It actually could add something to the gameplay, an experienced player would be able to make a guess on how geared an opponent was based on their steps. Alternatively, a strategy could pop up where high-tier players wear low-tier shoes to make it sound like they are weaker and lure in targets.

13 Likes

^^^ That sounds amazing please add.

3 Likes

sneaky shoes could also decrease zombie awareness, like if you wear quieter shoes you can sneak more easily past zombies without being heard.

3 Likes

SNEAKers

3 Likes

I love this suggestion and I love you sir for making it.

2 Likes

“Unturned’s Bizarre Baiting”

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.