"Stupid OP" Target tracking smart scope "Second dumbest thing since lock-on missiles"

Your og idea is getting bashed because people don’t like it. Accept it. No amount of balance is going to a make “auto-aim” (in the sense that it does range and wind for you and all you have to do is move your mouse) sniper a good idea.

Hey, I know im going to get shit on for this, but imo this could be balanced by putting enough progression in before it. In 3.0 you only really have the requirement for a gun and a gas mask stopping you from getting to high tier loot. Hopefully in 4.0 there will be far, FAR, more things to do before getting to good loot like your idea. Everyone hates on “rare=balanced” but i feel like time put into an item makes it balanced, obviously if put into a game resembling 3.0 with the time it takes to get situated this would be absolutely game breaking, but as long as there isnt a reason for high gear players to go into locations where low gear players are, which would be optimal to stop a fresh spawn from killing some idiot with a rake and getting godtier loot like you do see in 3.0

Still the idea is pretty busted and lowers the skill ceiling by far too much to be put into a game where you lose time and loot when you die.

I feel like anything that has to do with the game aiming for you isn’t needed at all, except when its homing missiles of course.

And, of course, homing missiles in themselves are still ridiculous suggestions for a hardcore survival game.

exactly, its just not unturned

Guys, we need to leave OP alone. He made a questionable suggestion, let’s not keep bashing him for it. Maybe OP will go on to make some other suggestions.

Let us let this topic sink to the bottom of the forums.

honestly. I’m tired of all you people tearing down everyone’s ideas for being “too op” and that unturned 4.0 is supposed to be “survival”. Honestly, do you want it to turn into dome boring DayZ or Rust ripoff?

1 Like

No we want it to be an awesome game that furthers the genre by taking the best elements from DayZ, Rust, Escape From Tarkov, 7 Days to Die, The Long Dark, and numerous other survival games.

Whut? Some peoples suggestions are just over powered in general. A scope where you don’t have to have any skill to sniper someone at a range of 500m? A laser guided missile? An armored car which can only be destroyed by explosives and has a minigun on the back? A minigun in general? A fighter jets with rocket pods? A hell with 2 miniguns and can’t crash? These are all suggestions which people have come up with, and in general they would not be fun to fight against.

EDIT: Who changed the title?

Himself I believe.

these are all pretty stupid ideas to be honest, but I was just referring to other things in particular, when I’ve seen good original ideas, people are just tearing them down to try and make Unturned some spotless run-of-the-mill survival game. Remember when tanks were added? remember when planes were added? Everyone said they were going to be OP.

Tanks aren’t op in 3.0 because you can run faster than it, and shoot out the driver, or just gun it down. Or, wait for them to get in the gunners seat so you can shoot them. Normal planes aren’t op because you can’t shoot out of them. The jet is OP though, as it not only can shoot, but it has explosive bullets.

1 Like