Survival kits

Comes in the airdrops, contains knife, flashlights, batteries, MRE and other items such as backpacks however in most kits only food comes knife and piles and random items having a complete kit would be a very big luck, survival kits can also be found in stores but would contain with some food, flashlight backpack with lucky purifiers with luck some remedies nothing that could not be found separately, what do you think?

3 Likes

I think replacing the air drop with several survival kits and some basic weaponry is a great idea

2 Likes

As long as it’s only limited to pistols, I’d be okay with that. It doesn’t make a lot of sense that the UN would be air dropping weapons instead of much needed supplies to survivors.

1 Like

Pistols and melee I think

1 Like

Maybe mainly tools, and some civilian-to-military grade stuff that isn’t just pistols. Or maybe only an assorted set of ammunition of several calibers. In any case, survival content should be the priority, opposed to current 3.0’s featured airdrops which only focuses on weaponry (wtf niqqa).

Weapons are very userfull in apocalipse zombie

But supplies are more so, that’s why they should be limited to pistols.

1 Like

Or more alike to NMRIH airdrops, which are made in a similar fashion as I’ve described above.

1 Like

There should be 4 kinds of airdrop :

• Medical and food airdrop , which allow to find high quantities of food and medical stuff

• tool and materials airdrop , which allow to find saw, planks or flashlights and maybe civilians guns

• ammunitions airdrop which would allow us to find a munitions boxes

• weapons airdrop which would allow us to find advanced weapons , they would be rare or maybe be esclusive to night time

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.