Taser Shock Gun

It can be found very easily in police stations and the fall of zombie policemen, made the short distance measure is paralyzes the opponent for 20 seconds enough to kill him with a white weapon or put handcuffs on it, can be recharged into sockets , can be found at different stresses the higher the tension the greater the body paralysis, high-voltage weapons can do a little damage.

Taser super shock

Ladies and gentlemen, sit down, cus I’m about to tell y’all a story. This story is about how the virus spread happened. Unfortunately, it was

and of the civilization as we know it. The virus

due to how it works.

5 Likes

A worthless weapon only used for roleplaying, but gameplay-wise I’d prefer it as a gun that causes very high flinching (Slow down enemies and messes up player’s screen), but preferably scrapped for metal and electronic parts.

Making it a close-range human slow-kill gun is way off.

I doubt this will get added honestly

1 Like

It could maybe make ennemies fall and stay unconscious on ground for ~10 seconds .

Then it’s just an insta-kill weapon.

Perhaps like in Saints Row where it makes you all shaky and you fall down, and the screen looks all wavy and weird

Yeah, thats a terrible idea. You could shoot someone with it, then run up and kill them. So no.

I’m honestly quite an advocate for unconscious system. I made a post about it some time back, if you would like to check it out.

There was a more in depth post about a long time ago. Everyone got mad, and the consensus was that being unconscious (from a taser) is not a good feature.

Shotgun is also insta kill but fires notably faster

And possibly sniper rifles

Yeah, I suggested It a while back

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.