The Comprehensive Train Post You Didn't Want (but you're getting anyways)

I actually understand that. they DONT go at max speed. They aren’t allowed anywhere near maxed speed in cities. All im saying is that they speed up pretty quickly. considering they can get moving faster than most cars can go in pretty much a minute. Yeah.

That, I consider fast. though, you guys may not.

Okay let me reword this. I consider it fast to speed up CONSIDERING the amount of cars they have to pull, Im not saying they speed up faster than a car. Im just saying they speed up pretty quickly.

Maybe I didn't explain well enough before. but what I said above was what I was trying to say the whole time.

I actually know it gets harder for them to go faster when they get closer to max speed. because of all the weight, it takes a lot longer. AND I’ve watched trains stop from going their normal speed. Without train cars, OFC. The operators would start slowing down LONG before they reach their destination.

1 Like

Raiding trains would be cool. Picture this;
It’s sunset, you have a team of about 3-4 men. You’ve recieved information on a geared team running a long supply haul, their train filled to the brim full of good weapons.

You hop on a pair of motorcycles/quad bikes, and chase down the train. There’s a few men riding inside the boxcars, armed with SMG’s. There’s a guy on the back of each bike, returning fire. It’s a close firefight, but you manage to take the defenders all out, and you get off your bikes and hop onto the speeding train.

You place charges on the links between the geared cargo carraiges and the other cars, and jump of just in time, in a huge explosion. The locomotive and remaining cars squeal against the rails, throwing up sparks, until they’re derailed and explode next to the track. Before your very eyes, you see a chain of boxcars, filled to the brim full of high-tier loot… all yours.

would love if they could fly of the rails if you go too fast in turns.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.