The Forum Court

idk why but i wanted to make a court post
so heres where we’ll be settling court cases
why
why not

First case in forum court.

ahem

This thread has no valid reason to exist.

16 Likes

OBJECTION

the thread is valid to exist.

you may now bring your evidence to the table

There are no arguments to be disputed outside of their threads as of now. And even if there are, it should be in DMs, and between the two parties, and if need be, a mod as a mediator.

10 Likes

Also you dont have a judge, jury, or defendant.

Hmm… We have plenty of cases that could be made. Ex. IS THE NUCLEAR THING THATS SHOWED UP RECENTLY ACTUALLY NUCLEAR POTATO?

Thats a police investigation, not a court case you Hippo

2 Likes

your honor, people of the court, i come here to present my evidence. if there were to be a dispute between two parties, it shall be settled in the court of law if they choose to dispute in court.

Your honor. I would like to present the proof that the “NuclearWaffleYT” is actually nuclearpotato, the resident furry we had a few months back.

My first point is that they both have nuclear, then a food item.

Also, enough evidence has been gathered to make a decision.

Again, you dont have a judge so who are you addressing as “your honor”

I would also like to point out that he has a good understanding of the English language, but constantly acts like he doesn’t. I call @RedCo for his explanation of this.

Also, the judge is the…

Wait… Where is the judge

Right here lads

Peskymoth
Local Defense Attorney and Judge

Okay I think the judge is drunk. He’s talking about stickmen and flopped over the pedestal

Your honor, the defendant in question, despite clearly possessing an understanding of the English language, has decided in the majority of his posts to deliberately capitalize the first letter of each word, among other clear grammar mistakes.

1 Like

Thank you recomm, now is there any defense towards the suspect in question?

(wait I’m the accuser aren’t I? Why am I acting like the judge occasionally then?)

Okay what the fuck.
High court overrules this.

1 Like

Objection

Can confirm.

Source: Am high and also in court

1 Like

objection: none of y’all know how a court works lmao

2 Likes

I do not take kindly to such an accusation.

See ya on the court, fool.

6 Likes