The Iceberg of the Unturned Community

It was going to be an official map made by Nelson for UII. Maybe one day the idea will return unless it’s incorporated into another map as a smaller town.

dam RIP johnny fr tho @johnnychimpo where u at when we need u dawG!!!

1 Like

SDG forums moment

5 Likes

bruh ma boi turkler was banned
sad days upon us

1 Like

I wonder who created this, as it features 3-4 things that involve me, which would be strange from non-RA members

but also includes some crap about squadron, so probably someone from that group.

I’m wondering who would include me twice in a meme ironically

1 Like

I’m wondering when will the forum oppressors resign and let the forum regulars of the world unite.

1 Like

I wonder when I’ll become the only mod here :muscle::sunglasses::fried_shrimp:

2 Likes

Hey, guys. Recently, a couple posts were deleted by mods, and some users have called these deletions out as inconsistent and seemingly targeted. All staff members, including those not involved, recognize a mistake was made and apologize for it. I’m sorry that some users, namely @ForeverBlue, felt targeted.

No staff member intended to make a user feel targeted, nor intended to delete posts inconsistently, but were instead trying to keep posts relevant to the original post. The staff member has recognized that the “relevancy” of meme posts is very subjective, and that not everyone will agree on what memes are “on-topic”, nor will most people understand the vague context from which certain memes are derived from. Staff also agree that it was correctly called out as inconsistent.

Messages regarding accounts being put on hold are automated by the @system, and is a generic message it sends whenever an account has been marked by the system as needing manual review by human moderators.

During internal discussion, we discussed a few ways we will almost immediately improve how policies are applied (most notably to the Community Lounge area), and how to facilitate anonymous feedback or contact regarding the SDG Forum. This is in addition to things I’ve mentioned in other topics more recently, such as better better internals for handling flags and flag queue.

13 Likes

Piggybacking off of this, I’d like to apologize for seemingly selectively deleting posts. I was going off an old precedent on train posts classifying as spam that staff have decided to update as of today. I can understand any negative feelings directed at staff and take full responsibility for opening this can of worms, and it didn’t help that my attempts to clean up derailment only compounded the issue at hand, especially when I don’t have adequate time to address the original problem. To fix this going forward, staff have come to an agreement on changes to be made to better improve user-staff relations, as well as to the forum itself as to content and categories themselves. I hope you can forgive me for this.

~ Armaros

11 Likes

I am now all that remains

one day
rain will say something intelligent
maybe not today, or a week from now
but one day

1 Like

@Pesticide Ah, I see my earlier post from this thread will age like fine wine.

1 Like

Reddit moment :sunglasses:

1 Like

Unturned
$24.99 to play

1 Like

3 Likes

i hope nelson uncancels pineridge one day

3 Likes

i leave for like 1 month, rain returns and Turkler is gone

6 Likes

A spectre is haunting the Forum