The New Shitty Movement

I personally couldn’t see a problem with that… I always thought it was strange how the falling character could just walk through the air.

2 Likes

It won’t really be present in vanilla unless people want to waste a demolition charge to fly around once.

6 Likes

wow bro this is the greatest change ive ever seen in my life. wtf kinda dragonballz character u think u are, changing ur velocity in midair like some kinda anime protagonist dummyhead chucklenuts. good change 11/10

8 Likes

something i hate is
how can we go down a ladder without breaking legs

Yeah it’s dumb you can now break legs walking down from a roof of 1x1x1. The dumber part being fireman’s anti-leg-breaking skill not even saving from that.

okay I played a bit more

My biggest concern is it is entirely inconsistent with normal movement. If I want to immediately strafe left, I can. If I want to immediately parkour towards the left from one trashcan to another, then holy shit, thats now difficult.

Not to mention, some areas give you little space to ramp up “speed” for a jump, like the edge of tops of skyscapers. You’d have to do some awkward movement where you follow the edge of the top and then jump.

2 Likes

It feels like you’re on ice xd

5 Likes

Yeah Nelson its a neat addition but… like votekicking, it should probably be disabled by default?

The two outcomes I see are

1. You add the feeling of “mass” or “weight” to regular movement which, I think players would like even less. I feel like theres a reason you didn’t just overhaul the movement system and instead only did air movement…

2. Set this option to disabled by default, like votekicking.

Like yeah it’d be great if this type of air movement only happened during things like jump charges. idk really. Maybe I have to grow on it even more?

you jump down 0.24 nanometers you break your legs

fix pls

1 Like

It has finally been fixed!
Still, new movement system hasn’t been applied to the character while being on the ground…

1 Like

Why on Earth should vote kicking be disabled by default?

because it already is lol

In my opinion from when I last played Unturned the only actual OP gun right now is the matamorez based solely on the fact of its range being so far alone, it’s a subsonic ammunition gun and so its damage at such long ranges should be super weak plus in real life after a certain distance, the bullet starts straying from the flight path because it’s moving so slow. When people started using it as a busted automatic sniper rifle, I knew from that point that you either adapt to the curve or get out cause it’s the new meta. It is what it is. Yeah other guns had OP set ups in comparison to most guns, but to me it felt like in most situations you could just out skill them anyways.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.