The new update

So today i logged on a pvp server i play regularly on and i saw that the crosshair is changed (this is just my opinion) and i think that this crosshair is very bad especially for pvp its so big it has sharp ends and it moves so much i cant stand it and i was thinking if there is a way to get the old one back or if i can suggest maybe there cloud be a new option to change the crosshair however u like just like in cs go or volorant something like that woud be very cool. If anyone knows how to get the old crosshair back please tell me cuz i cant with this new one

3 Likes

Yes, please bring the old crosshair back. It was prettier. I also don’t like the new aiming animation and I’m sure a lot of people will agree. I understand that animation is probably here to stay, but please, bring back the old crosshair.

I also assume this aiming update will motivate more people into using custom crosshairs like HudSight

3 Likes

Wait, you guys actually use the crosshair?

1 Like

3rd person pvp duhh

2 Likes

I’ve seen more people asking about returning back the old crosshair on steam forums. Any chance we get it back?

1 Like

To be honest, i don’t really care about the new crosshair, i am not a PvP guy and will choose Survival infinity times over PvP. I also kinda like the new crosshair, call me a strange fellow or even an insult, i won’t care.

1 Like

It’s not even about the pvp, to be honest. I just like looting with my gun equipped when I know I got rid of the zombies and the crosshair is so wide, I can’t grab an item from the first try sometime. Also the animation is distracring - it is overcomplicating, when, on the contrary, games are moving to the simpler crosshairs that do not disturb.

2 Likes

I actually prefer the new crosshair over the old one, even though i miss the old one a bit.

Maybe we could get an option to choose between the two?

1 Like

Yes please. I don’t have anything against the new crosshair, but an option would be nice to prevent people complaining.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.