The zombie's style

From the beginning the zombies of the unturned have been the “classic” style, ie slow zombies, asses about speed to an exception the zombie that runs on 4 paws, and some “bosses”, but for some time this style of zombie has been “switched” by the fastest and strongest zombie style, but how should the standard zombie style of the unturned II be?

• Classic
  • More speed and strong

0 voters

2 Likes

If I’m being perfectly honest, I believe that UII’s Turned should be as far away as possible from U3’s zombies.

U3’s zombies are slow, predictable, bland, and weak.

By having UII’s Turned be a bit more scarce (which they should be), it’s justifiable to think that they should be overall tougher.

And concerning the “special” zombies, we can keep the ones we have now, they just need to be fleshed out a bit more.

11 Likes

I think that Nelson should implement a feature of randomchance with the zombies where they have better attributes in a certain area, like intelligence, speed, health, strength, hearing, and how loud they are.

So we don’t just have 3 different types of zombies, but instead we have zombies that we have to adapt to in the moment for a more difficult experience.

2 Likes

what if they could smell us…

This has been discussed many times. There should be all kinds og zombies. Some might be slow strong ones and some fast weaker ones

So with faster and stronger you mean this?

2 Likes

I really think dying light did a great job when it comes to zombies and I think they would fit right in unturned the same zombies the mechanics two and when it comes to zombies I think they should be stronger in larger numbers instead of making them stronger.

1 Like

Zombies should be significanlty faster, not as fast as someone running but faster than walking. I also think that zombies should be a one hit in the head using any gun. People can decide weather to easily shoot it and give away their positions to others or use melees and be stealth.

you shouldnt just run away from zombies how you can now or kill 1xx zombies without getting bitten
basically faster and smarter is what they need. Also zombies should have chance to give you some illness like in 7DTD where they can get you illness and then you can have infection or be lucky

In a way it would be cool if you could 1 hit them in the chest if they dont have any armor but that depends on how they are made, and it might get to easy if you only need to aim for the chest

It would be cool if they maby run when its full moon or someother event, kinda like how the zombies do it at night in 7 days to die

Só o. …yes

I know that zombies a little stronger and faster is a good idea, but I also do not rule out a greater variety of zombies that complement the others that are stronger and faster, but less frequent, like who knows, a zombie capable of jumping fences and even even lower walls.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.