Things from 2.0 (or non-official content) that should be in 3.0/4.0

Ah yes, the Battle of Trafalgar. The Royal Navy’s finest hour.

lets make it happen

@RainOfPain125 Definitely not that part.

@MoltonMontro can you direct me to a page that explains how to do mark up. Like colored text, larger text, making a table of contents on the left to easily navigate crap. Because I wanna make this way bigger

20 things I would add to unturned

1. Guerilla warfare
1 Like

</ big>on each end for Big Text</ big>, [color=Insert Color ID] Example [/ color]

Big Text Example
>greentext

No I remember something like <font-size=5> or something. Like I could actually specify a number. I made shitposts with wayyyy larger text than that before.

Really old post I made, but it has most of the generic markdown stuff: Making an Actual Guide to the SDG Forums - #10 by MoltonMontro

Table of Contents can be inserted from the extra options in the :gear: wheel as a topic OP (i.e., next to your build poll / blur spoiler, etc. options).

2 Likes

thanks danaby

you added shopping carts to the game

2 Likes

Good job @danaby2 !

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

This one is from California.
Bless Renaxon for adding carts and clue for placing them in editor.

1 Like

I would like to throw my horseshoe into the ring and say i miss how the shotgun shell system worked and the shell boxes

I feel like the problem of the current shotguns isnt the crappy range (though is part of it), but the general lack of ammo to be found- the only case of ammo being somewhat easy to find is PEI or an airdrop when you have a devils bane

2 Likes

I’m losing my mental sanity.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.