Tiles, Borders, Trees and Tiles

I am creating my own map, but I can’t place trees out of borders. Is there any solution?

1 Like

this map is cursed. Make your foliage volume larger.

2 Likes

re-categorized to modding, also do what spebby said

3 Likes

You could always attempt to place them manually in the regular editor.

1 Like

but why Mr Freak?

I did it for every tree on Kuwait. He’ll manage my man

1 Like

Is this why you went fucking insane and then had multiple seizures?

5 Likes

I can’t place them even manually

Yeah, also I have in devkit “foliage system” instead of “foliage volume”. What’s the difference?

One of the reasons.

2 Likes

Foilage volume allows you to auto bake, it’s basically a large cube you have that covers the whole map, anything inside of it can and will autobake.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Nah, doesn’t work. I can’t place trees again

For some reason, I also can’t place any objects out of borders of the map. This is weird. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Why would you want to place objects outside of the borders of your map? Unless you have custom content there should be no reason to.

I want to make an illusion that map is infinite. And I want to use some objects and trees for that. I tried to make a super-big foliage volume, but it didn’t work

There is a reason why most maps don’t have objects outside of the playable area, don’t bother with that, all interesting looking locations should be inside the playable area.

Okay, at least I need to create fields with trees

But I can’t place them :frowning:

I discovered that you can’t place trees farther than 4 tiles from the center of the map. That’s sad :frowning: