غير محول

Screenshot_221

11 Likes

未转变者 》 是一个2014年7月8日上市的生存游戏,拥有第一人称以及第三人称视角。此游戏由 Nelson Sexton 独立开发,由Smartly Dressed Games 发行。

2 Likes

UNCHANGED

3 Likes

!بتضحك يخي! !ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

3 Likes

Unturned was a game made by Nelson Sexton; but something you don’t know, neither do I.

1 Like

me when Unturned

2 Likes

Путин в замешательстве

2 Likes

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

1 Like

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free PEI 六四天安門事件 The Admin Skybase Raid of 2017 天安門大屠殺 The Confederation Bridge Destruction反右派鬥爭 The Anti-KoS Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Operation MapleLeaf 文化大革命 The Great Turned Revolution 人權 Admin Rights 民運 Roleplay 自由 PvP 獨立 Survival 多黨制 Multi-clan system 台灣 臺灣 PEI Prince Edward Island中華民國 Republic of Canada +西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Rio 達賴喇嘛 Nelson Sexton 法輪功 Dankaby2 新疆維吾爾自治區 The LGS Autonomous Servers 諾貝爾和平獎 The Major Achievement 劉暁波 MeLikeBigBoom 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 DeusExMachina 劉曉波动态网自由门

5 Likes

I live in the US ya daft bloody pillock.

I also know what you’re doing. It’s a list of words that the “evil communist regime in China” automatically detects and blacklists your computer before the secret police kicks down your doors to send you to a reeducation camp. Yeah, unfortunately for you, it doesn’t work.

Froggo has been sentenced to death via Fukouna Unturned 3

4 Likes

isn’t that the machine with the girl?

1 Like

I know you live in the US my dude, hell I know it’s not guranteed to work even if you did not.
Just the best pasta I could come up with.

uhhh… im confused

You don’t have to undermine my intelligence when you are speaking to me I can understand very well. I am not the only person complaining about your excessive inconsiderate behavior. For your information, I have put in SEVERAL work orders and have SEVERAL blankets, socks, etc. I have NEVER put the heat on 77 and knowing that you’re basically telling me to fuck off is not okay with me so if you want to make this bigger than it has to be we can. Obviously you don’t feel like 70 or 72 is a reasonable temperature because you constantly place the air on 68/69. Like I said in the last message be more considerate because we are FREEZING over here. And if you didn’t know they sell fans at the store so there is DEFINITELY something you can do to get colder. The season is WINTER not SUMMER. That being said goodnight.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

Me and the boys flexing on this thread

I didn’t get the idea why you name this in thread arabic while I have never meat anyone that’s Arabian in unturned in game only once from the day I started playing back somewhere 2015

Were the quotes necessary?