As i promised the previous week, i would do a post about quality of life suggestions in my previous post. For those who dont know what quality of life means, it’s basically small suggestions that make the game better/more enjoyable.
- Tires and rims are two diffrent things. Shooting a tire would make the car slower, but shooting a rim would damage the wheel and after some time, deattach.
- Clocks that work, these can be useful for those people who wanna know if it’s day or night, without risking a bullet to the head by looking out the door
- Bugs. Not game glitches, but insects and bugs, like running in tall grass would have a chance to get a tick bite, this prevents people from running around the map, and hiding in grass
- Seasons. So first of all seasons in the game would make it more beautiful, and second of all it would determine if there are insects or not
- Calendars. These show if it’s early summer, late summer, early autumn, etc. This would make it easier to determine what season it is
- Bicycles that fall over. This would slow down people from getting on a bike and riding away from zombies.
- Code that shows if you’re in combat or not. In U3 theres a timer on the exit button, that prevents you from combat logging, Now lets say you’re in your base, safe from all danger, and you haven’t been combat tagged. You still have to wait for the timer to tick to 0. This is very annoying on servers that have the timer set between 30-60 seconds
- Radars and satelites. Radars can be in military bases, and they show the location of nearby players. Satelites can be accesed from a functioning computer, and they show a 3d version of the map, the satelites will not show players.
- Grip on vehicles. This prevents people from going offroading with a F1 car. Certain types of tires have cons and pros, ex having offroad tires will increase grip and makes it easier for players to travel through rough terrain, but they would be slow and heavy. Racing tires have the exact opposite.
- Chairs. Do i have to explain more ?
Next week, or somewhere around there, i will do a post about vehicles.