The real question here is why that video is at 10fps

2 Likes

Im excited!

1 Like

You really shouldn’t make a video about this since its a really early test

1 Like

It’s not me, who is doing this video

1 Like

I better wait for a better version of the game, why i need a code if the only thing i can do is walk and use a vehicle? also good images

• this is specifically a vehicle demo
  • nobody said you needed a code
1 Like

I don’t need a code, but some people is gonna start to want a code

when word spreads expect a shit storm somewhere. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Probably a bad optimization because it is a test version or it is the game itself.

The program he use to capture the screen can make down the fps

“Omg why did I not get code I’m so active and epic!1!1!1!”

-probably everyone rn

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. I gave the first polished version of the vehicle demo to a few community members I communicate with pretty regularly to get some feedback in preparation for early next week’s devlog, and one of them asked for a key to give to another community member I used to know fairly well. I was a bit uncomfortable to give them one, but didn’t want to be rude… next thing you know they’ve posted a video. It’s not the biggest deal and I didn’t require anyone to be completely secretive, but it does feel disrespectful considering that stuff hasn’t been revealed yet. Maybe I’m over-reacting, but for the moment I’ve revoked their key.

My plan is to improve on the areas I got this initial feedback, make the devlog post and then continue to roll out some keys to more community members. While there will be more details in the devlog there are some upgrades I’d like to make to the inventory systems following the vehicle work, as well as of course fixing up the character (and yes I know there’s a lot of feedback about the “enderman” :smile: I need to fix) but after that I think we’ll really get the ball rolling opening the demo up.

Edit: also busy doing a few things for the Halloween update and France map in 3.

31 Likes

Thanks for your input Nelson.

I was a bit unsure if I should do anything about it whether I should trust my morals or let it be as there wasn’t much about showing content (Or just ask you first). Hopefully there would more control on specific leaks in the future if it happens again.

11 Likes

dern people trying to get views from basically selling out something special… tsk tsk

Wait a minute, was II just leaked?

Not leaked, beta codes are being given out by Nelson.

for a little while, but then the code was revoked.

Who posted the video?