Unturned Avenger Remastered

Hi Everyone, i recently made a remastered artwork of the avenger and then turned it into a model. Would love to hear your thoughts. :3

9 Likes

Looks pretty good as an upgrade of classic guns to the post-Germany model style.

@Dah_Gun_Geek shake hands with this guy

1 Like

Thanks @GreatHeroJ ! i’ll remaster more unturned guns :smiley: and im friends with @Dah_Gun_Geek xd

also…im kinda new to the forums and idk how forums work… xD

1 Like

Ah, in that case; welcome to the SDG Forums!

I’m one of the more prominent users around here mostly known for my in-depth suggestions and concepts. For the convenience of new users, I previously prepared this semi-official beginner’s guide that should get you acquainted somewhat fast. It’s somewhat old, but still holds up.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley: i’ll try using this guide, but im active in discord but not in the forums. But i’ll try being active here :smiley: and post my stuff for everyone to see. Id be cool to know you and be friends with you in discord aswell if you have one. My discord is SKR#4806 :smiley: thanks again and see you around. I’ll be posting more stuff soon :heart:

looks pretty swell!

1 Like

Looks pretty good!

1 Like

Thanks guys! What should i remake/remaster next? Also, i have alot more of concepts and models, I don’t know if i can post them here cause its need to be in topic with unturned.

I’d advise making a large collection of them in a single post.

For formatting, you could put each one under a dropdown menu just to reduce visual clutter.

Like this.

If you don’t know how:

Hey ghj, did you murder someone???

1 Like

Let’s not push all information at once. I’d let him learn as he stays here and makes posts. It’s the best way to learn.

Based on how many you make and wanna post at the same time, use text formatting that GHJ gave. Putting each remastered gun in it’s own little slide. Otherwise, if you’re making a post for each gun, it’s not as tidy, but still fine

…what on earth are you talking about :confused:

You just have a little blood on you. Better get that cleaned off before the lawmen show up.

(I’ve been watching red dead 2 a lot, dun judge)

Yeah i will, Next post will be titled Reworked Guns with a bunch of reworked unturned guns including this avenger on the post. I’ll update the post every reworked guns i made. :slightly_smiling_face:

You realize those are poppies…because of Remembrance Day, right

8118_1

1 Like

i thought it was blood, really hard to see without zooming in

1 Like

It even harder on a small phone screen.

Sorry.