Unturned Head-To-Body movement

If you look at 3.0, rotation of your character left to right seems kinda odd, as if you were spinning on a roundabout. I think that this should be changed, so it is handled a bit like minecraft! (Yes, you heard it, minecraft) I’ve put together a little video to show you what I mean. Please don’t hate me! This is my first (edited) video xD

I probably did bad. ¬_¬

BOI THAT JUICY DOWNSCALE FROM 1080p to 360p.

:X

3 Likes

This would be pretty good for 4.0, I’d love to see it.

okay, except this would create a massive problem.
there’d be a huge desync between a player’s viewmodel and what they actually seem to be doing. so basically the player would end up being able to shoot in a direction their weapon isn’t even pointing, or they’ll point their gun at someone only to miss by like 20 feet because their viewmodel isn’t an accurate representation of their character.

oh, also, 4.0 already has free look. this is completely redundant.

also FUCK YOU JAVA DON’T PING ME AND MAKE ME SWITCH TABS LIKE 6 MILLION TIMES

3 Likes

Free look as like something from the Arma series? I was just about to suggest something like that. So many times I’ve found myself wanting to watch something without being forced to turn.

1 Like

Aw yis. Dis gon B gud

SKEET SKEET BOI

My concept got added!

except that’s…not your concept. that’s locomotion.

2 Likes

Why do you have to spoil the sense of achievement xD

I felt important to the world for one second.

snap back to reality

1 Like

:cry: why do you do this to me

1 Like

Good now just make sure the arms follow the path of the head as well so you actully know where your aiming and so others know as well

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.