Unturned II Blastlane Tournament

Friday. No sign of invite. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

What do you mean? I will send out the IP address tomorrow when the tournament starts.

I mean no Discord Friend Invites. Aren’t you inviting everyone to a central Discord Server…? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what line did you draw from

to centralized discord links? he says absolutely nothing about discord or invite links for that matter in the main post dude

you might want to go to a psychiatrist because you’re seeing things lmao

1 Like

uhm… the sign-up sheet asks for your discord tag. I assumed he was going to friend all of us and invite us to a discord so we could get the IP and coordinate the tournament…? otherwise we’re supposed to know how to do all this through… telekinesis? I’m not sure what you expect. Do you need a psychiatrist?

1 Like

BRUH MOMENT INCOMING
I REPEAT
WE HAVE A BRUH MOMENT INCOMING

BRUH

my name is pondfisher and welcome back to cringe or kek

this is kek

this is cringe

6 Likes

I did it on my phone >:(

1 Like

I think I submitted the form twice, just making sure I did it

1 Like

So does mean if you win you get $100 :thinking:

1 Like

There is a discord linked on the sign-up sheet. Come join!
Also here: https://discord.gg/9WYvq7W

Tournament has concluded. Congratulations to Union for winning and PulpFreeWater for coming in Second place.

1 Like

On the plus side, this is the first UII tournament.

2 Likes

He beat @P9nda to it.

I want to make sure players dont have a 150 ping and teleport back in bombs before hosting one. No but seriously, this is not funny: https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousNaiveAniseRlyTho

1 Like

You were stuck in the bomb on server side but your client did not see that.

Unfortunately no matter where you host the server some people will have decent ping. NYC is in between where the most the players are (West Coast/ US/Canada) and a few users in Europe.

Not a perfect tournament, not a perfect game yet either.

1 Like

I think it would be better if someone else hosted the unturned server next time, because you had the livestream going which could’ve lead to some of the bad ping

I actually had the server hosted on a separate computer that I remoted onto. Any lag is just due to distance from the server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.