Unturned II coming soon?

No we can still hope

2 Likes

Development of U2 has been paused indefinitely for a few months and it is entirely possible the game never releases. Nelson has been adding many U2 feature to 3.0 (which is the better option imo) meaning that U2 might not even have a reason to exist at this point

1 Like

After spending a significant amount of time making concept stuff for UII, I have grown to understand Nelsons decision more, and actually support it. Unturned 3.0 is already a great game as is and can simply be improved with some of the promised upcoming feature like robots, better driving, etc… It is way more time consuming to make models for UII, and I believe a lot of what has bothered me in the past about Unturned 3.0 has started to be addressed recently and is continuing to be addressed. I think I would still like UII if it ever came out, but I am satisfied with just playing Unturned 3.0 and the mods people keep making for it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.