Unturned II Inventory System

Maybe with a modular clothing system you would be able to expand/remove the little borders with a high enough tailoring skill.

1 Like

I honestly really agree with this, maybe if weight was added in as-well, and there could be like a skill that you can upgrade that helps you reduce weight? I don’t know just my opinion.

@Davidoz @RedCo
Just going to debunk something that may or may not have killed the entire point of this post.

My original intention in Sectionalized Clothing was actually that things like chest rigs/vests would only be able to store magazines, ammunition, grenades, and so on. Item type restriction already exists for nested storage, after all. I also intended originally for my system to exist alongside a weight constraint. Fortunately, Nelson seems to agree.

@TentotheC
Also, for those of you saying that this resembles EFT’s system, that’s because it is EFT’s system.

Every complaint I’ve seen in the comments here so far I’d say has been resolved by my original suggestion, so I feel pretty satisfied. ^-^

Only now notice that you indeed covered most of the points I made here already in your post, sorry. Anyway, knowing Nelson already liked the idea, I rest my case.

The only purpose I see in having non-rectangular sections of the inventory (like in the illustration for the pants) would be if items the items you were storing in them weren’t rectangular either. Otherwise, it’s just a QoL suggestion except the exact opposite.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.