and the unturned 3 one is hard to read

and this one looks cool

This is much harder to read than the current one implemented in U3.0

10 Likes

i find it easy to read

if anything is below 50 its gonna be rough ride

1 Like

maybe you’re right

I’m not too sure about this style of UI, it just doesn’t fit with the overall style of the game and is also somewhat confusing.

I would much rather prefer the bars like we have in U3, just with some tweaks so that they are not as vibrant.

Good attempt though, keep it up :+1:.

7 Likes

The circular UI part seems like something used for a game involving tech/machines, or sci-fi rather.

3 Likes

I think Payday 2 pulled off this UI style quite well, even though it isn’t science fiction.

6 Likes

i think it would be better to have minimalistic icons instead of bars with percentages on them.
so if you are hungry the food icon changes from something like a big drumstick to a somewhat eaten drumstick and starts to shake and make a rumbling noise ( just an idea ).
the health icon would change depending what health effect you have like if you are bleeding it would change to a drop of blood instead of having a seperate icon next to it.

Just a idea though

3 Likes

thank you very much!

ok! thank you for your reply

We need a new ui, I think dynamic, like it automatically hides most bars, but they show up when you open your inventory or press a certain button, all this would be optional of course. The bars would show up when low or changing.

1 Like

like red dead 2?

Honestly it’s a good concept, however it’s a real eyesore to look at, especially with that size. Also, how are you going to tell what percentage the bars are on?

2 Likes

I completely agree unless there was a % on each one of the bars around the HP circle it would be really hard to tell

1 Like

I like the UI in the game “The Forest”

1 Like